M.S. in Psychology (online)
The MS in Psychology degree program enables students to increase their competencies as professionals in psychology-related fields, while, at the same time, to make an impact on those they serve, strengthened by knowledge of a rich body of Catholic-Christian teachings on the human person. This degree program is 36 credit hours over 2 years of coursework. Students learn to look beyond demonstrated behaviors and see the whole person, helping them to grow spiritually, emotionally, and biologically. A DMU education not only provides a firm foundation in psychology, but also the knowledge and skills necessary to help people develop virtues and flourish as human beings.
The online program prepare graduates to:
- Flourish personally in their vocations and daily life.
- Develop and maintain relationships clients and stakeholders as well as effectively manage cases and facilitate groups.
- Handle situations, whether they might be in a negotiation, crisis intervention or de-escalation mode.
- Analyze in-depth theories and research associated with the diagnosis and treatment of common psychological problems and come up with a plan of action.
- Recognize and adopt behaviors to support the integrity and dignity of each individual they may encounter.
- Recruit, instruct and lead a volunteer team.
- Integrate research and program evaluation data for the improvement and delivery of services being rendered.
Contact us today for a detailed outline on our MS in Psychology Program (online), and learn more, to help you decide if this program is right for you.